Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

I know I may be biased, but I think I have the best Dad that ever lived!  He is the greatest Poppy that ever lived too!  He taught me the rules of every sport, he disciplined me when I needed it and usually that would suffice with the "look" of a mad dad, he tickled us til we couldn't breathe, and as far as I can remember he was at every one of my ballet recitals or school programs that were important.  He moved me from dorm to dorm to apartment to house to house --- and still helps me move stuff when I need him too!  He has always been there for me.  And he gives the best bear hugs.   I love you, Dad!



Happy Father's Day to Matt!  He works so hard to provide for us (and lets me stay home).  He makes us all laugh when we've all had a bad day and tired.  I asked the kids why they love their Daddy, and here are their responses:

Mattox:  "because he give me chechup (ketchup)... and chicken nuggets... and fries"
Mati Claire: "because he's silly and he tickles me!"
Merritt: "da da dad da da da da"


post signature

No comments: