Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, July 20, 2014

Bums

I guess I don't blog in the summer!  wow - sorry about that!
We have taken trips to the beach (Grayton Beach, FL and Amelia Island, FL) and spent almost every weekend at our lake house.  The girls had a small joint birthday party a few weeks ago.  Mati Claire got her ears pierced and lost 2 teeth in the same week.  Its been a bit crazy around here and I'm begging for school to start so I can take a nap. ;)  Will do a separate post for Merritt's birthday and update.

But here are a few of my favorite pics from the summer:

Poppy and Mattox hanging out at Grayton Beach, FL


Catching up with old friends in Amelia Island, FL


My precious big girl posing for the camera while everyone else plays miniature golf.
Happy 7th Birthday, Mati Claire!


post signature

No comments: