Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day !!! Mati Claire enjoyed her playdate at the Winborne's this morning. She got lots of Valentines and loves being around other kids. Jack is such a ladies' man! :) Her favorite Valentine was from her Daddy. She got a single red rose and lots of hugs and kisses! Mom is going to babysit this weekend so we can go out to dinner and a movie.


Matt and I have booked our trip to Chicago in May. This will be our first trip to leave MC behind with my parents. I'm already getting anxious about leaving her for a few days. What am I going to do without her??? At least I have a few more months to prepare myself. Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and gets lots of kisses!

No comments: