Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How times have changed!







This is by far the best $25 I've spent in a long time (courtesy of Amazon.com). However, I don't recommend it without an air pump. I told Matt he had no idea I was full of that much air! I've had a headache ever since blowing the Jump-O-Lene up! But worth it. It doubles as an inside trampoline or ballpit. MC loves it! She wakes up in the morning saying "ball...ball...ball? ball."

The time change threw us for a loop Sunday. I had a baby shower in Brandon Saturday night and didn't get home until 11 pm...forgetting to change my clock...therefore waking up much later than we thought on Sunday. How can only 1 hour make such a big difference??? Then I got to thinking how times really have changed around here. I can have almost a real conversation with MC, I can "rest" my eyes on the couch while she plays, and she minds me for the most part. I wake up to "Mommmmeeeee." It's gone from Mahi to Ma to Momma...now Mommy. Love it! I can't believe she turned 20 months old Sunday. She's growing up so fast.

Happy Anniversary to my parents yesterday...they've been married 36 years! Matt and I are so lucky to still have parents together today. My parents married 6 days after my Dad's birthday, and we got married 6 days after Matt's birthday! I think time doesn't change everything!

4 comments:

joyce said...

Carrie, Your baby girl is darling! She looks so much like you. Enjoy & cherish your time with her, because it goes by so fast. Take care. Mrs. Joyce (Shinn)

Sweet T said...

I MUST have one of those jump-o-lenes. Rebecca would love that! Mati Claire's hair is getting long. She's adorable!

Carly Winborne said...

i'm loving that ball pit! we need one of those, too. can we come over and try yours out? :)

Wilson said...

The ball pit looks like a lot of fun. We have a smaller playhouse one that stayed up for a while. We ended up taking it down so we could have the living room space, but it would be nice to have one that size.