Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Home Away From Home






Thought I'd show yall the new pier! We're excited about it! Thanks goes out to Bill and James for helping Matt finish it/baby-proof it. We can all enjoy it now WITH the kids. Looking forward to making many memories in the future there!
Mati Claire is getting some of her 2 year molars! It explains her lack of napping and eating lately! Then again, she's always had a lack of eating. She's been fussy the past few days so I'm trying to ignore it the best I can...and not let it drag me down any further. How much worse can I feel right now?
Starting to feel the stress of a new school year. We haven't even reached Halloween yet, and I've already ordered her Christmas dress. And then I got an email about ordering Christmas cards. Is it that time already???? I'm at a loss as to what MC should be for Halloween. Any ideas? I'm sure I'll be resembling the great big pumpkin by that time!

2 comments:

gigi said...

Pier looks great. Can't wait to see in person. Mom

Wilson said...

Awesome! Y'all will love having that.