Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Don't Grab the Popcorn

Can't say that watching twisters is entertaining anymore - when one is that close to you. I know this was plastered all over FB, but here it is again for those of you who didn't see it. God is good - and we survived with no damages (if you don't count the stress of driving home in that weather - Mattox may never recover - poor thing thought he was in a permanent car wash) ;) On a lighter note, I threw an Easter Egg Hunt today. I will post pics of that later... but they are on my other camera and honestly... I have had ZERO sleep in the last week. So I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Nell said...

Glad you are all ok!

Ashley Cody said...

That is crazy!! I am glad you got out of there with no harm.