Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Saturday, April 30, 2011

For the Family

This is for the rest of our family out there. Kim Stone took these in front of our beach house, Avalon, in Cape San Blas, FL back in April. Someone asked where we got the outfits for the girls. My sister and I bought those from Chez Ami last year. If only I could plan their moods/behaviors like I do their clothes...Mati Claire did not cooperate that day. And Mattox was just scared to death of the beach. Overall we had a fantastic trip though! Would love to go back!












MC showing her ballet arabesque, and Kennedy showing us her karate moves.





Kerigan practicing gymnastics.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Wilson said...

I just love all these!

joyce said...

Beautiful! Y'all are all so pretty!!!