Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, April 27, 2008

2 Steps Forward




2 steps! Mati Claire walked for Daddy and for her nursery class teacher! I have yet to witness this event but she can take a few steps without falling down from what I hear! Both times she only took 2 steps and then she'll start crawling or hold onto something.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK! Jack (our neighbor) turned 1 Saturday. He is such a cutie pie - and check out his dimples! He and MC took a turn in the wagon for his "Farm Animal" birthday party. Unfortunately my camera battery went down so I couldn't get any of MC with the animal costumes (the kids poked their head through pictures of animals - so their head was the head of a pig, or the head of a cow). It was adorable!


Then we were supposed to grill outside Saturday evening, but the rain held it inside. It was nice to have the gang over and all the kids got to stay up late and play! Mati Claire was so excited and loved every minute of it.


Matt and I will be leaving for Chicago later this week and I am very worried about leaving MC. Not worried about her in the sense that she's in good hands, but just worried about her in the way that I haven't gone a day without seeing her, much less 4 days! This is our first trip alone and my mom is keeping her. So remember my mom as well! I'm not sure who is going to be more upset about this trip...me or Mati?

No comments: