Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Social Butterfly




Mati Claire has been quite the socialite this past weekend. She has been so fussy for the past 2 weeks and I'm assuming bored out of her mind, then company comes over, and she TOTALLY changes her attitude and happily mingles with everyone!

She sort of got a "bad report" from Mother's Day Out Friday. They said she was "unhappy 80% of the time." But of course when company arrived that night she couldn't be happier! We set up some friends/co-workers on a blind date Friday night. We made it a double date so it wouldn't be too awkward for them. I think it went well....it's still in the air right now. Nice dinner at Cozymel's in Ridgeland and we hit the movies "My Best Friend's Girl." Funny movie. Needless to say I wasn't worried about MC b/c I left her in the hands of Nana, Rachel, Aunt Miranda, and some other college students.

Saturday, MC and I took a trip to Vicksburg to visit Sara and to check out her trunk show for Just Ducky children's clothes. SO cute! MC got to play with Addison while I browsed through adorable clothes and caught up with Sara. We came home to Miranda's 21st birthday party! She stared out the window while everyone was outside by the pool. Good food and good friends so of course we had a good time! I came down with a migraine but nothing that a little Maxalt can't fix. Unfortunately I wasn't feeling up to a girl's night out to the movies. Maybe next time.

Hey Mom, check out my newly re-potted trees!

2 comments:

Carly Winborne said...

I was just about to email you about a bow for that brown and cream toile dress MC was wearing this morning. And here you have a picture of her with a white bow in her hair. She's a doll!

I just bought some cream ribbon to make JA one that matches the fabric - do you want me to do one for you? (Not that the white isn't cute, but just another choice!!!)

Wilson said...

Thanks so much for stopping by. I am so glad that I got to see Mati Claire. She is a doll.