Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Monday, June 1, 2009

One Fish Two Fish

One Fish Two Fish
We had such a fun weekend! Friday night, I got to go out with some girlfriends while Matt watched MC for me. We saw Ghosts of Girlfriends Past after dinner. I give it 2 stars (out of 4).
Then the early bird catches the worm! Matt got up at 4 am to go fishing with some friends and the Sunday School class. Matt fishes? Apparently he does now. Then MC and I showed up later for the fish fry fun. Thank you to the Holmes for letting us use their beautiful home! And the fish was delicious! Posted some pics below.

Red Fish Blue Fish
My MIL brought us Jerry's earlier this week. Ahhhhh.....best place on earth.

Black Fish Blue Fish
I found my way back to Fresh Market at the Renaissance and bought some Orange Roughy. Basil, lime juice, and olive oil - delish!

Old Fish New Fish
Then Sunday was Matt's birthday! Happy Birthday! Miranda babysat while we went to dinner and to see X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Great movie! I give it 3 (out of 4) stars! I HIGHLY recommend Amerigo's blackfish! I may go back and get it 'to go' next week. It was awesome.


Precious babies! Walker, Caroline, Timothy (not so much a baby), Sam, MC


Guarding the jump door


This is the face that Matt gets to see when he walks in



The other children playing wiffle-ball (sp?)
Today is gone. Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
Every day,
from here to there,
funny things are everywhere.
-Dr. Seuss

3 comments:

Wilson said...

Looks like a fun weekend.

Ashley said...

and aren't you clever with this post!

Amy said...

I agree with the "clever" comment. I give you five stars! :) Btw, that little swimsuit is precious!

Hope we can get together again soon!