Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Christmas 2009 Part 2


I figured I better get this post in before the New Year rings in. Here's a recap of the last week for family:

Christmas morning was wonderful! I had to wake MC up at 8:45! I had a breakfast casserole in the oven and presents were waiting! It was just the 3 of us til about 1:00. Then the Miley's came over to see what Santa brought us. It was nice to have new toys keep her attention for longer than 5 minutes. Then we all headed to the movies to see "Up in the Air." I had to come back to pack for our trip to TN the next morning.

Our trip to TN was good! Traffic is never good, but we got through it. I think MC would move in with Gigi if she could. Kerigan and Kennedy always keep her busy! Dad, Matt, and I somehow managed to go to the movies in Knoxville at 8:00 in the morning to see Avatar in 3D. Great movie! I can't say I've ever had movie theatre popcorn for breakfast before.

We came home late Tuesday night and the Christmas tornado had still hit my house. So I've been trying to unpack, clean up, undecorate, put toys together, and recuperate from Christmas and its already New Years Eve! Where does the time go?
Playing with her new dollhouse; giving baby milk
MC doing gymnastics with Kerigan
Dancing to the Chippette's (sp?) CD "All the Single Ladies"
"Oh White"

No comments: