Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

It's 2010?

This past month has flown by so fast! We're already planning my birthday weekend, Superbowl weekend, Valentines weekend, and of course the big delivery weekend. Matt's ski trip is coming up. Make the time stop! The nursery is nowhere near ready...actually non-existent, we are still planning to move MC upstairs very soon (maybe next week), and I'm just not that ready to get cut open again. I pray this time goes smoother... starting to get nervous and anxious.

Cutting the sugar out of my diet is HARD! I consider myself somewhat educated when it comes to diabetes, but seriously - what do diabetics eat??? that tastes good? I do have to admit that I feel so much better and I'm sleeping better since I have cut down. Still eating carbs though... and I feel like I'm dieting.

Oh, I would never advertise this in a million years except I've had several people ask me recently. I registered at Babies-R-Us and Restoration Hardware. The latter is where I got his bedding. Lovin' it! But by no means is this a request for a baby gift. Just FYI. I've got the best gift in the world and I couldn't ask for more.


I hope everyone is staying warm and had a wonderful New Years!

No comments: