Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanks

Indian Pow-Wow at school:
Next year I will be better prepared...I didn't realize it was such a production! They were ADORABLE! My little indian, Princess Sunflower, did pretty good for her first program!




What am I thankful for?

1. Jesus Christ and His awesomeness!
2. A healthy family!
3. After Bible study the other day, I realized just how lucky I am. So I am thankful for the many blessings that don't make themselves known outright: I really haven't lost any loved ones, I've never suffered a miscarriage, generally speaking we don't have any financial troubles, we have a roof over our head, food on the table, yeah...call me spoiled like that. But I don't take any of it for granted.
4. A great marriage!
5. These 2 precious babies:



On a more superficial level, I am thankful for online shopping, bikini waxes, 2 babies that sleep all night, aaaannnnndddd especially Thanksgiving dressing!!! Yum! I am also thankful to be a gym member come January! Until then, we are busy decorating and getting ready for Christmas!!!!! I can't believe its here already!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Matt had to work, so I was a little bitter this morning when he came home 3 hours late... nothing that sweet potatoes can't fix.

2 comments:

Lainey-Paney said...

You have the cutest family!
Your tree looks lovely, and bring on the Christmas season!

~Another Southern Mommy Blogger.

Heather..your sister. said...

I guess I need to update my tree some next year..I have so many lenox ornaments on it now..it's almost all CREAM colored. Only a little gold and red. I still have those poinsettia's poked down in there..but, I guess I need to work on some sort of RIBBON thing like everyone else is doing now...hmm...I have a hard time with change.