Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Monday, March 14, 2011

Par-Tee Part 2

Here are a few more pics - some action shots. I have a ba-zillion more that I would love to post - but these are all I have time for today. I can't believe the party is over and he is 1!!!!!!!


"Uncle" James and "Aunt" Laura got him a sock monkey - and he loves it!



Uncle James taking the kids for a ride in the golf cart.



Kerigan, Heather, and Kennedy enjoying the cupcakes and the sun! The only drawback of the entire day was the sun melting all the chocolate.


Another birthday girl -- Miss Macy Kate!! Look at that sweet baby crawling to play!



Par-Tee!



Playing with the golfing net.


One more decoration pic I forgot yesterday. I loved these straws to go with the sweet "tee".
Had alot of people ask me, so here's where I got all/most of my stuff (and their links):
  • Water bottle labels/stickers/banner/buffet cards/thank you notes - Chickabug on Etsy
  • Invitations - Peepeye designs by Shea Parker
  • Cake pops - Cakepops by Cindy
  • Personalized golf balls - Golfballs.com
  • Green/White favor bags - Layer Cake Shop
  • Green/White straws - Fort & Field on Etsy
  • Balloon wreath - idea from HowDoesShe?
  • Banners/signs/posters - Shindigz
  • Crepe paper streamers - idea from HowDoesShe?
  • Brown cupcake wrappers - Sweet Baking Supply
  • Everything else came from Hobby Lobby, Party City, Walmart, or I made myself.


No comments: