Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

You Spin Me Round

I'm gonna call it the Miley Rollercoaster.  Yep.  This week has been nuts.  let me give you the SHORT version and I think you'll get the idea of what's in between the lines.

Mati Claire vomits .....  then goes slipping and sliding in it ... hits her toe on the cabinet while sliding ... toe is bleeding ... Mattox has diarrhea and bleeding gums from teething ... yeah, his last 2 molars ... Merritt is just fussy for no reason ... ahhh.  Just breathe.  or wait, maybe it was that mexican food I ate ... so I have all 3 at home with me and can't get anything done because all 3 want me to rock them ... yeah, um, I only have 2 arms and 1 lap ... did I mention it was his LAST 2 teeth (what's better than a hallelujah?) ...  MC is literally bouncing off the walls this morning so I send her to school ... and Mattox to MDO ... Merritt has a cardiology appt ... Hole #2 of 3 has closed... what's better than a hallelujah again? ... the big VSD is still getting smaller.  To God be the glory!... Just shows me that He is the Healer ... again ... that child is nothing short of ANOTHER miracle ... Mattox does #2 in the potty all by himself...  oh praise Jesus ...  Mati Claire throws up again ... I cut out cokes in attempt to begin my weight loss strategy ... got some major Christmas shopping done online ...... and man its only Tuesday.






post signature

No comments: