Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Friday, August 8, 2008

13 going on 30


13 months old today! She's 13 months going on 13 years actually! Matt and I have both commented on how she's acting older all of a sudden. I know she has to grow up sometime, but overnight??? She FINALLY has tried fruit. watermelon to be exact. This is her first real fruit that's not baby food. She was doing well then she gagged and threw it all up. But that's okay...she tried it. She's down to 1 nap a day and still pacifier free! The weather was so nice today that we took a stroll in the new wagon. That little umbrella is handy.

Is anyone else excited about the Olympics? I guess I'm getting old...there's finally something on TV. I watched it tonight while I put peas up...I finally "blanched" something. Yes, I must be getting old if I spend my Friday night blanching peas.

No comments: