Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Purchase Ever


This could possibly be one of the best purchases ever: the PotteryBarn Kids Anywhere Chair!! I know most of you already have one of these, but if you don't - get one! My kids LOVE theirs. We noticed Mattox obsessing over MC's... and of course MC would start a fight because he was sitting in 'her' chair. The fighting led to not being able to wait until Christmas or his next birthday. I did not realize, however, that PotteryBarn has increased the size of these things since I ordered MC's 3 years ago. His is TWICE the size of hers (see pic). Anyway, just a little free advertising for PB. Love it. More PB advertising when I get finished with MC's room = why I am working so much this summer. Work, shop, repeat.













No comments: