Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Friday, June 24, 2011

Rainy Days

Been staying inside this week - but oh did we need the rain! This week really summed up the definition of "lazy days of summer"...despite working 2 days. So! I'm just going to post a few pics of my new climber. And let me add that I LOVE having a child that eats! He has added chicken nuggets, grilled cheese sandwiches, rice, baked potato, and whatever I have on my plate to his list of foods. It is nice to not struggle and fight over something so simple as food. Makes life easier and I actually enjoy fixing him meals. Gotta love the little things!


...Watching it rain...


...Boys will be boys...



...my favorite "cheese"...

1 comment:

Wilson said...

MC is like Landry and Addison is light Mattox as far as the eating goes at our house. I'm just so thankful one of mine has a good appetite and is easy to feed.