Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, June 5, 2011

A month?

I can not believe it's been almost a month since I blogged. Oh I'm slacking. I'm sure most of you don't care anyway... but I've been working 2-3 days a week, we all survived ANOTHER round of the stomach bug, finished up 3 year old preschool, saw the famous Max&Ruby (and even found out where their parents are), held ladies Bible study at my house, and have been busy with quality family time! Matt turned another year older and we celebrated our 7th wedding anniversary! Since I've been working, I am trying to spend as much time as I can with MC and Mattox on my days off. MC broke my heart when she asked our sitter, "When can I see Mommy again?" I almost started crying at work. Luckily, I am only working for the summer while I have a sitter... (*sniff sniff*) she's starts her "real job" in August. Mattox has taken off with walking so I decided to post a video of his cuteness.







Yeah, a boring video... but my nieces want to see him "walk" so here it is. He doesn't talk much. But he's funny nonetheless.


Oh and for those of you wondering/asking - our lake house survived the great flood of 2011! Hallelujah! We are looking forward to moving all the stuff back in and enjoying some weekends ahead!




No comments: