Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Monday, December 17, 2012

Lets Get This Party Started

"Hello everybody?  I should say it?"  

Our Sunday School's Christmas party was this past weekend.  This year's theme:  favorite Christmas movie character.  Apparently some people had trouble figuring out who I was.  I do wish my hair was gray-er here, but the gray hairspray was beginning to scare me a little and I had mental images of it all falling out or not washing out.  But no, I am not this gray yet it is my real hair.  I also rolled it into ringlets, but my hair won't hold a curl... obviously not blood related to the Miley's -- ha!  

And then after posting this pic, I realized my hat was on the wrong side, but anyway -- here is AUNT BETHANY!!! From National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.  Only one of the best movies ever made.  

"Is your house on fire, Clark?" 
So if anyone needs an Aunt Bethany costume for parties or Halloweens to come - you know where to find it! 

Here's to the week before Christmas!  My kids are all stirring not a creature asleep....;) School parties, Santa's busy, cooking, and we still aren't out of school this week! 

"Is Rusty still in the Navy?"
"Grace?  She passed away 30 years ago."

post signature