Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to the best dad anyone could ask for!  And the best Poppy! I could go on and on about how great he is, but just wanted to say I love my DAD!  And no one can make the kids laugh like you do!


And to the other greatest Dad, Matt.  He works a crazy schedule just so he can see our kids more.  Believe it or not, if he worked a "normal" day schedule, he would be gone before they wake up and wouldn't get home until after they went to bed = never see them.  By working nights, he gets to come home to them waking up and we get to have a family dinner every night before he goes to work.  It took me 2 years to get used to this concept, but its days like today, that I truly appreciate it.  Happy Father's Day Matt!  from Mati Claire, Mattox, and Merritt!




post signature

1 comment:

Pamela said...

I think it is fantastic that he makes that kind of sacrifice!! God blesses our efforts to please Him!