Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Friday, November 21, 2008

2 Peas in a Pod





Mom brought Kennedy home with her a couple of days ago, so MC has had a friend to play with! They are 2 peas in a pod! They are being so nice to each other and SHARING! Unbelievable! I'm so glad they will be here to keep MC while we're gone and I don't have to worry about the house either. Heather and Kerigan are on their way!




I have an addiction to the Coke drinks. After my 4th cavity in the last 3 months, I am going to attempt once again to cut them out. I've never had a cavity until I turned old! My dentist really lectured me (again) today. I quit while I was pregnant - only to substitute it with sweet tea (with Splenda). So here goes!


Talk to everyone when we get back! This is our first real vacation - that has nothing to do with business or conferences! With no baby! Yeah! I'm so excited! I hate that it falls so close to Thanksgiving (I've had to work almost every day for a week to make up for it). So we're ready for a vacation!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thos pictures are adorable!
Have a great vacation! Love you!