Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Superbowl Party






Last Sunday we hosted the Superbowl party for our Sunday School class. The guys disappeared upstairs while all the women sat around, chatted, and enjoyed good food! What fun it is to hang out with other girls with just a few kids! (Don't get me wrong, I loved having Murphy, Walker, Callee, Caden, and Caitlyn around!) Mati Claire came home for the last 5 minutes of the game and got to play with Caitlyn. They were so cute playing with their 3D glasses!

4 days without internet is like the world came to an end! So glad to have it back. I have learned what "restarting the router" means! I feel like I'm back in the land of the living now. Pretty sad I know. Is anyone else attached to their computer like I am? Although I'm not alone...I caught a certain husband blog browsing last night!




1 comment:

AMANDA said...

yeah girl, I don't mind at all about doing cupcakes. Just let me know:)