Home About Us Merritt's story Omphalocele Contact Me

Monday, March 4, 2013

Another First

Merritt got her first tooth today!!! I think I'm more excited about this tooth than any other.  Maybe because everything she does is such a miracle to me.  We could be dealing with so much more health-wise, that I told myself I need to quit complaining about the lack of sleep.  But I was absolutely SHOCKED when she bit on my finger and I felt something sharp!  Did not see it coming.    

I see I haven't blogged in awhile...i have been busy being Homeroom mom! and chauffeur to Mati Claire and Mattox.  Dr.Seuss week day was last Friday...and it is a big deal at her school!  
blue jello with candy fish

"green eggs and ham" pretzels

Yink drinks pink ink! (pink lemonade)

Not quite as proud of these - I ran out of frosting, so the "hair" isn't quite as tall as it should be.

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways!


And you see my hand made plates and utensil bundles.  I am proud of those. ;)
And then I've been super busy working on Mattox's birthday party stuff... but those pics will come later! He is SO excited  about turning 3! Me? not so much.

post signature

1 comment:

MOM said...

You are definitely a chip off the old block. Love the party stuff!!! P-A-R-T-Y must be the middle name in this family. And MERRITT------ A TOOTH!! So proud of you-you're doing all the regular things, but we love to hear about them.